Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fast Moving Glowing Orange Object Over Bedworth Warwickshire

Date: April 27, 2011
Time: 10:36 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Like a plane/bird shaped.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was having a cigarette in my back garden, it was a clear night so I was looking up at the stars. Then from my right came an object that looked like a bird or plane, it was glowing a dim orange colour. This is the second time I have seen this, I saw it about a year before.

The thing that makes me believe it is strange, is the speed at which it covered such a large distance in the sky, compared to the usual passenger jets the frequent the night sky. This moved more than twice as quickly. It appeared to curve towards the horizon, and faded as it hit the glow of the towns light pollution.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment