Monday, April 25, 2011

Triangular UFO Filmed In The Niagara Region Ontario Canada

Date: April 3, 2011
Time: 1:47 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1, maybe 2.
Shape of Objects: Triangle/round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was coming home from a late night out from playing poker at a friends house, I got home and went walking down my driveway when I noticed a bright light to the northwest. I just so happened to have my camera with me in the car, so I ran back to my car and started filming it. I took about 5 minutes of video and then one pictures of the object.

In the video I describe everything that is around and try to give whoever sees the video some visualization to the event. The object hovered for about 27 minutes then flew slow towards the south which gave me a closer view. The object seemed to be in a triangle shape and was like a white blue color.

The object made no noise and at periods of time something above would blink. This can be seen in the video at 1 minute 19 seconds when the object was closer. I tried to resume filming, but my camera was full and could only take a couple of photos before object was gone. I would like to share the photos and video, but would like to talk to someone from this site before I do Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment