Sunday, April 3, 2011

UFO Hits The Ground With Unknown Source Protecting It At San Bernardino California

Date: April 2, 2011
Time: Approx: 2:00 or 3:00 a.m.

I went to bed and woke up by the sound of a tow truck taking a vehicle at the apartment complex where I live. As I was looking through my window (this is about 2:00 or 3:00 a.m.) watching the tow truck leave, when all of a sudden I see this really fast bright light with no color fall from the sky.

You would think it would crash or make a noise, but as it hit, or I should say got close to the ground and an there was an explosion kind of, and a half of a circle surrounded it, (almost like protecting it) where the light “hit” and it was kind of like a green bluish in color.

It lasted for about 10 seconds and on the very top it was a bright oval, light perfectly on the very top just blinking.

I am not sure what it was. I even woke up my boyfriend and he looked at me kind of crazy, but I know what I saw and it was beautiful, but kind of hard for others to believe me.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment