Thursday, November 4, 2010

Three Bright Lights Over Picton Ontario

Date: November 4, 2010
Time: Approx: 7:00 p.m.

I'm from Picton Ontario Canada. I just drove home on highway 62 and noticed three bright lights above. They did not form a V. They were spaced equally with the middle light slightly higher than the outside ones. They were spaced out quite a distance apart. After driving by I pulled over to take a photo and could no longer see them from behind.

It appeared to be moving towards the Belleville region. Very bizarre. No red blue or green flashing lights. I saw it in the air for about 1-2km driving at 60kms or so. Just email me back if you want more info.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment