Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Orange Ball Of Light Over Asheville North Carolina

Date: November 19, 2010
Time: 9:30 p.m.

At 9:30pm an orange fireball gets closer and is an orange globe shaped, basketball with a color at the bottom moving east to west. It goes by slowly and is clearly visible for 120 seconds. When it gets even with me, I could see through the membrane and see other colors and hues. It was not large, not much bigger than a basketball from my vantage point.

First I've ever seen. Called the airport but really reported to nobody, but I assure you it was a UFO.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment