Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ball Of Bright Orange Light Over Murieston Scotland

Date: November 10, 2010
Time: 5:45 p.m.

Hello, I seen the exact same thing last night (5:45pm) that you describe on your May 8th 2010 blog. This was pretty much directly over Murieston heading west and then turned to go east, it gradually faded out and disappeared.

I have to admit, I think it was a Chinese Lantern, but the thing that's throwing me, is that it changed speed and direction fairly quickly, there was hardly any wind last night. I couldn't really make out any defined shape through my binoculars, just a ball of bright orange light. Make of it what you will, just thought I’d let you know.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment