Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Object Changing Color Over Sutton Ontario

Date: November 7 to the 9, 2010
Time: 5;40 p.m.

Hi, I found your name while on Google. I can tell you we've been clearly seeing the same lights the past three nights here in Sutton, Ontario. (November 7-9, 2010). Really can't explain it ! Have you had any other reports ? Thanks.

Additional Information:

Hi Brian, there are several and they all appear stationary. It was my wife who first noticed them.They change in colour, blue, read, green and white. Thought they may have been aircraft at first, but they are really high up and as I said, they're stationary and far apart. We've clearly seen them the last three nights and if they're visible again we'll try to look with a telescope. They appear from the north and east.


If this keeps recurring, I'll try to setup a webcam. The lights are small and appear too far away to be aircraft. I really don't know and can't explain what they are.

Please keep me posted if you have any similar sightings. Is there any kind of website you've setup for compiling these reports?

Thanks and feel free to contact me anytime. I'm very intrigued by this phenomenon.

Update:

Hi Brian, just an update at 17:40hrs from Sutton, we can clearly see one object now, continuously changing colour, red, white, blue,green. Looking through a telescope, it's stationary, in the north east. Can't make out the shape, just kind of appears round.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment