Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Orange Flame Like Light Seen From Cullybackey Northern Ireland

Date: November 24, 2010
Time: Evening.

Hello, I just seen a light as what you described in your blog.

I live just outside Cullybackey and I was out with my dog and I looked over towards the Portrush direction. The light seemed to come from the horizon and moved steadily faster up towards Ahoghill direction.

It was a large orange light like a flame, moving extremely fast, it took about 3 minutes to pass overhead. It seemed like it was very high, not sure of the distance though.

Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment