Friday, November 19, 2010

Possible Alien Being In Witnesses Home At South Point Ohio

Date: November 17, 2010
Time: Approx: 2:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: South Point, Ohio.
Number of witnesses: 2 and my dog.
Number of Objects: This was possible alien in home?
Shape of Objects: N/A.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: On the night of November 17, 2010 I was sleeping in my bed with my wife and my kids were in the room sleeping on the floors with blankets wrapped around them. My name is (name removed), and about 2:00am that night, I couldn't breathe in the room, and I kept saying "it's too hot in here" and my wife would say "no, it's cold as can be".

Eventually something came over me, and I said I was going to go into the living room and sleep on the couch. About this time our dog who was leashed up, but inside our house in our kitchen began barking and growling. My wife several times told me she thought the dog was growling at someone in the house. For whatever reason, It didn't register with me, and about 15 minutes later I popped out of my bed, again saying I couldn't breathe and I went to the couch in the living room.

The strange thing is that I kicked the dog out of the house, she was leashed in our kitchen, and I put her outside. She continued to bark and growl and scratch at the door, but again this wasn't registering normally with me. I began to try to sleep on the couch and the next thing I know I am in and out of sleep all night.

I remember talking in my sleep to someone who was in my house, beside my couch. It was like I was drugged on medicine, barely awake, but not asleep. I kept talking to this person, and in the morning I began to remember more things.

I had a dream about my entire life, remembering things about normal situations and people that I had forgotten. Although I had a dream, the being by my couch was asking me questions about it, and I would answer and it was as if I was in two places at once.

In the morning before even bringing it up to my wife, she said she had a dream, where she was being told to remember things, but she couldn't. She said it was as if someone wanted to evaluate her life, but she couldn't remember for whatever reason. When she said this, I got chills.

I told my wife about my dream and without skipping a beat my wife told me that last night she thought she saw someone in our room before I left the bed. She said she was extremely scared, and kept pushing her elbow into my ribs to try to wake me. She wanted me to investigate, but I was sleeping. She said she tried pinching me hard, and she was afraid to say my name out loud.

She said the dog began barking, and about that time, is when I complained about the heat. The difference is that when I got up to the couch, my wife said that she fell back asleep and for whatever reasons, she didn't bring up that she saw someone in our bedroom.

So as my wife and I are talking, I realize the dog is still outside, and I opened the door and she ran in. That's when it hit me, that I would have never let the dog out like that. She was barking and acting like she was trying to protect us, and also it was very cold that night.

I never saw a UFO, but I also didn't look outside. I'm writing this wondering if anyone saw any UFOs over my house or anywhere around South Point, Ohio, on November 17, 2010.

Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment