Sunday, November 21, 2010

UFO Caught On Film Over The Ancient City Thailand (Pictures)

Date: June 2010
Time: Daylight.

Hi, it was taken in June this year at a place called Ancient City which is I am told is the largest outdoors museum in the world. It's about 20 miles south of Bangkok.

Photo left: For larger view, click on the picture.
I was not aware of it, nor did anyone else notice it at the time, in fact it wasn't until I arrived home and was looking at my holiday snaps that it caught my attention.

So I blew it up and was quite shocked to see it behind me. I checked through the previous photo's and could just about make it out as a very distant spec, probably 4 miles away.

There was no more than 10 seconds between the two photos, so it must have been travelling at some speed I think. The camera I was using was a Samsung ES17 12.2 mega pixel. Feel free to post it. Regards.

Photo left: For larger view, click on the picture

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment