Monday, November 15, 2010

Object Over Middletown New Jersey

Date: November 12, 2010
Time: Evening.

Hi, I just wanted to let you know on the night of November 12, 2010, my husband and I were sitting in our backyard in front of our fire pit and noticed a “shooting star” coming from southeast that lasted a while and headed northwest over the Raritan Bay. We live in Middletown, NJ and very close to the beach. I had looked up online to see if anyone else had seen this “shooting star” and I found this article that I’m replying to.

I’ve never seen a shooting star before and my husband said he has, but he said this was the longest lasting one he had ever seen, according to the article I read, it was actually a satellite.
Thanks and have a good day.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment