Sunday, November 14, 2010

Military Security Police Guards See Wreckage Of Saucer And Small Bodies Wright Patterson Air Force Base

From the Vike Factor archives (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Date: 1968

Hi Brian, It must have been about 1968 at Hickam Air Force Base AFB, where I was fulfilling my Air Force duty as a Air Policeman at the time, latter to be renamed Security Police. Sometime during that year I met two Air Force Policeman who had been newly transferred from Wright Patterson AFB, to Hickam Air Force Base. When I asked these new guys why they had been reassigned I was shocked to hear their answers.

According to both of these persons, they had been guards outside at a top secret aircraft hanger, and instructed never to enter inside . Yet one night they both decided to enter and check it out, inside they found themselves staring at the wreckage of a saucer type of craft, and some small bodies laid side by side. A Government civilian contractor entered the hanger after them.

Shortly thereafter they were reduced in rank,and transferred to Hickam Air Force Base. The story stayed with me, and I believe it to this day. When they told me the story, I think they were still in shock from their experience.

Thank you to the person for this report.

From the Vike Factor archives (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment