Thursday, November 11, 2010

UFO Spits Into Two Over Kelowna British Columbia

Date: November 9, 2010
Time: Evening.

Hey Brian, my name is (name removed) I'm 17 years old and I live in Kelowna, British Columbia. Two nights ago I was in my back yard staring out at Knox mountain and there was this weird speck of light in the sky that just kept blinking. I’m really in to UFOs and stuff so I kept looking at it, all of a sudden it disappeared and then popped up I’d say 100 feet away from where it previously.

This went on for about 5 minutes or so. I still wasn’t sure what I was looking at, but then the light stopped blinking and the light just stayed there. Then I see this other speck of light appear in the air out of know where and the two specks made a diagonal line, then the top light started pulsating a white light, then the little speck turned into a ball of white light in the air.

It completely blew my mind, so I ran inside to grab my mom and her boyfriend, by the time they came out, it was gone. Of course they didn’t believe me. They went back inside and I thought I would stay out for a little longer to see if it would come back, and about 2 minutes later the lights showed up again just hovered above the mountain and then the light all of a sudden split into 3 lights.

I didn’t want to run in and grab my mom again, because I thought it would leave. So I just stood there and watched it for probably about 10 minutes. If you could email me back that would be cool. My email is (removed)

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment