Monday, November 22, 2010

Pilots Reporting UFO Encounter To Air Traffic Controller

From the Vike Factor archives (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Well Brian here goes. I am a retired Air Traffic Controller out of (deleted for privacy) Center.

I was working Northeastern VA, above flight level 24 zero. I did not pick this up on my radar scope since I was using only IFF returns. No raw radar. An Eastern Flight at 37,000 screamed at me, advising that he had a near miss and what was his traffic.

I told him that there was no traffic in the area only him. He replied that this unknown nearly hit him and he was filing a near mid air collision. The unknown, "UFO" by that time had passed Atlanta GA and several aircraft complained about the same thing. Same thing at Montgomery AL, many aircraft complaining about the same thing.

This event happened in just over several minutes of time. This unknown UFO continued down over New Orleans, LA and on out to sea. We roughly calculated this UFO's speed at over 250,000 mile an hour. I doubt that using raw radar would have picked up the UFO since it was moving so fast. It would be out range. We might have picked up one blip and by the time we looked at it the UFO was over Montgomery AL.

Think about that for just a minute or so. I am a trained observer, so I guess that is all I can say at this time.

From the Vike Factor archives (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment