Friday, November 19, 2010

Unknown Object Filmed Over Sweetwater Wyoming (Pictures)

Date: September 2009
Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

Second event, I was able to get some pictures of this from my bedroom window here at home, blurry though. They have started what is called BOOM TOWN here, Sept, of 2009 at about 9:00pm again it is a large display of fire works at night and during the day they try to out do each other in noise, I mean rattle your house and break window types of explosion.

 I have complained as many others have, but money and the town's powers refuse to listen, and so the beat goes on.

I was up in my west bedroom window looking out towards the fair grounds, which is about a half mile away, but I sit high up on a hill and except for some trees.

I can almost look down into the fair ground area. A red Light caught my attention just west of me and at an altitude I'm not sure, but I say not much over a thousand feet.

The one thing I noticed was the speed, to slow for a fixed wing aircraft and so I thought maybe a chopper, there is a hospital close and there Mercy flights come in to go to the hospital just due North of me, so I opened the window to listen for noise or to see any strobe or ID lights, none, the light was coming towards my position and in a circular pattern.

 I ran down and got my camera and managed to get a few quick pictures as it headed in a N.E. pattern and just seemed to disappear.

At that time I thought it was gone, but within an hour, I was keeping my eye' open for a possible second viewing, and it appeared again, like out of nowhere from the West.

Again at about the same position, and seemed like it was watching the fireworks, or was drawn by the large explosions, hard to say, but I did get a couple more pictures even though they where blurry.

It looks like more than one red light on one object or more than one object, but it almost seemed to be circling the fair grounds, because it did the same flight path, and disappeared to the N.E.. same slow speed that only a chopper could fly at and stay airborne.

Additional Information:

I was looking at the dates and it was 2008 around 9:00pm. hope you can enhance these and make them out better.

I may have been wrong on the dates and times, that should show up with the pictures.



If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment