Friday, November 19, 2010

Huge Fireballs Falls From The Sky Over Alvin Texas

Date: November 19, 2010
Time: 5:35 p.m.

Hello, I'm am emailing you because as I was googling this fire ball I've seen today, I came across your website and would like to inform you on this incident.

Today 11/19/10 at 5:35pm in Alvin Texas. I seen a huge fire ball fall from the sky. The tail or tracer behind it was long with a bright-yellowish color. In no time I seen 3 military jets appear to fly toward this thing. At 5:42pm I seen a second ball of fire fall which was positioned much higher than the first fire ball, and a good distance behind it.

Have you heard anything about what this thing resulted from ?

Additional Information:

I'm sorry, but apparently my excitement on this incident is affecting my typing. I was trying to say the tail was a " bright yellowish-orange " color.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment