Monday, November 8, 2010

Highly Reflective Metallic Rounded Pyramid Springfield Ohio

Date: November 6, 2010
Time: Approx: 1:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Springfield Ohio. St. Rt 68.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Rounded pyramid.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Heading north towards Urbana, Ohio. Object appeared in sky directly above the International Harvester truck plant approximately 200 to three hundred feet above center of the factory. A reflective shimmering from the object, at first resembled the flapping of a bird's wings.

As the object moved out over the road and into the air space above and directly in front of me, I could see that it wasn't a bird, but a ten to twelve foot a side pyramidal object with what appeared to be a highly reflective metallic finish. They sky was lightly overcast and there seemed to be no indication of the cause of the shimmering.

The duration of the sighting lasted about five to ten seconds. I was the only one in the car, but I did notice a grey Chevy suburban in the southbound lane come to a stop as the object passed over us. The object then either cloaked itself or vanished into thin air and I continued on my way. As a postscript, I'd would like to make it known that this isn't my first UFO sighting and in recent months, I've seen so many that I am beginning to wonder if I am suffering from some sort of hallucinatory disorder.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment