Thursday, November 4, 2010

Glowing Light Shoots Across The Sky Over Kent Lake Road Michigan

Date: November 2, 2010
Time: 6:15 am.m to 6:30 a.m.

Location of Sighting:
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Light.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was driving my daughter to school and we saw a light glow in the dark sky and it shot across the sky and disappeared. We thought it was a shooting star, but it went straight. Then when I told my husband that night, he said when he was dropping my son at work around the same area. My son saw it to, as he said it appeared and moved side to side before shooting off into the dark. It was like the back of a jet when it starts, that's how I can describe the light at first.

We live in Michigan. The sighting was on Kent Lake Road between Silver Lake Road and Grandriver that’s where we were, but it was off in the distance in the sky. Not sure if it was Brighton or South Lyon Boundary. Thanks so much .If I was by myself they would of never believed it!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment