Friday, November 5, 2010

Bright Orange UFO Travels Toward Witnesses Over Anclote Florida

Date: November 2000
Time: 9:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Anclote, Florida.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Oval.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My husband and I were traveling down Anclote Rd., which is a road that runs along the Gulf of Mexico near the Anclote Power Station, on our way to go fishing and I saw out of the passenger's side window a bright orange streak across the sky over the water.

It did not seem odd at first as I assumed it was a meteor; however, when I told my husband about it, the light stopped in the sky and hovered and then shot across the sky again as fast as a shooting star. I knew then this was not a meteor or a plane. My husband stopped the car and we got out to see it better and just as we got out the object stopped in the air, it started coming towards our car.

I yelled at him to get back in the car and as soon as we did, which only took a few seconds, it had vanished from the sky. I looked around and in that area it is only low lying brush, so we could see for miles, there was nothing in the sky anymore. The odd thing also was when it was hovering over the water and coming towards us there was no sound at all.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment