Monday, November 8, 2010

Bright Glowing Orange Lights Over Midway Swadlincote UK

Date: November 7, 2010
Time: 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Swadlincote/Midway.
Number of witnesses: 3 - Myself, wife and son.
Number of Objects: 4
Shape of Objects: dots in the sky.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I locked my chickens up every night shortly after it gets dark, whilst walking down the garden I witnessed a bright glowing orange light moving slowly and silently across the sky.

Watching it for several minutes, I thought I was watching a plane on fire, but it gradually came to a halt in the sky and over the period of a few minutes the lights got dimmer until they disappeared.

I then took a step back and noticed 2 other orange lights traveling on the same path at the same speed. As they reached the same point as the first object they too stopped dead in the sky and slowly faded from view. (My wife can confirm these 2 lights)

Finally, I walked to the far end of the garden and saw a 4th light far in the distance. This too moved slowly to the same position as the previous lights before coming to a halt before slowly disappearing from view. (my 7 year old son can confirm this light).

The sky was clear at this time of night. I could see fireworks going off in the foreground and aeroplanes dotted around in other areas of the sky. These lights were neither of those. I considered Chinese lanterns, but the precise direction and identical disappearance of all 4 lights intrigued us.

Just wondering if anyone else saw/can explain them?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment