Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bluish Green Object Over Chicago Illinois

Date: November 7, 2010
Time: Evening.

I saw this too. I was facing north in the Logan Square neighborhood in Chicago (on my balcony). The light appeared to pulse like a dying flare as it either traveled north or fell (couldn't tell from my vantage). It was a bluish-green color as described. It only flashed long enough for me to say "what was that?" before it was gone. My wife didn't see it, as she was facing me.

Just wanted to add my thought. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment