Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Light Rising From The Ground To The Sky Over Zephyrhills Florida (Chinese Lanterns)

 
Date:  March 16, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:00 p.m.

Hi Brian, my name is (name removed). I was on vacation in Zephyrhills and saw these lights. I walked outside and saw them. I ran inside to get the rest of the family.

Nobody knew what they were. I called my mom who was about 8 miles down the road.

I had her look outside and she just saw the very end of them.

The lights almost seem like they were floating, maybe with the wind.
They were going from the ground up to the sky. They went a long ways. I almost thought they might be those bags that fly up with a candle in them, but I think these
lights were to big and bright for that.

I don’t know what they were and it is still bugging me. I was at my in-laws in a trailer park for retirees. We got several others in the park to see them. 

If you find out anything please let me know. Thanks!

Additional Information:

Hi, I think it was the same as the other person. March 16th about 9:00 p.m. Any idea what they are?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment