Monday, March 26, 2012

Large Orange Crescent Moon Shaped Object Seen Over Delta British Columbia

 
Date:  March 25, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m.
 
My wife and I just saw a strange orange light over Delta, British Columbia near Vancouver airport last night (March 25 2012) around 10:00 p.m.
 
Orange light was slowly getting brighter than fading.
 
The difference is this grew in a matter of seconds to a very pronounced, large crescent moon shape, held that position for about 20 seconds.
 
It than reduced back to a single ball and simply faded out and away.
 
I've been scouring the internet trying to find other reports, being so close to the airport I imagine others must have seen it.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

3 comments:

  1. I seen the same thing last night here in avondale az. Over estrella mountain from my backyard. I thought it was the moon it was a very thin crecent shape and orange.. then from the left side up the crecent it started to dissapear.. until the very top tip of the crecent was only visable.. looking like a small orange star/dot of light. Then that dissapeared also. Prettt weird. Also i should mention i believed this to be the moon as i could not spot it anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brian, I just saw what you and nikkielyse saw tonight 24 April in Wellington New Zealand on my way home from work aprox 7pm. its the strangest thing? Moon? I've even seen. I watched the fading and returning for about 15 minutes, over which time it dissappared and reappeared several times, there is no way cloud was causing this. I tryed to photograph and video it but is did not show up on my phone camera, again strange as it was so bright and lesser lights registered on the screen, it was like a ghost moon.I rushed home, 2 min away by this time to get my family to see it but by the time we got back out there 5 min later it was gone and didn't come back. Something is happening out there , perhaps only visible during the waxing moon? sorry can figure out how to post this other than being anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Above Melbourne, Australia about a month back I and a whole group of my friends saw a similar thing, a huge orange crescent not far above the horizon that we originally thought was the moon but then slowly disappeared as though clouds were closing in from both top and bottom. It was also facing the wrong way to be the moon, like a a smile.. when I looked it up online I found nothing.

    ReplyDelete