Monday, March 26, 2012

Bright Lights Over Northeastern Wisconsin

 
Date:  March 24, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m.
 
Hi, we live in Northeastern WI and saw something really strange. I have noticed over the last 2 weeks what I thought were 2 planets in the western sky. The one on the top was really bright and the one on the bottom was less bright.
 
I've just been kind of looking at them every now and again in the evenings. This last Saturday the 24th I noticed the small one was not there anymore. 
 
Then last night around 10:30 my son told me to look outside that there was a really bright star and it was going dim and then really bright. 
 
So we all went out and watched it and for about 10 minutes it continued to do this. Really bright to really dim and almost out. 
 
Then it just disappeared and we didn't see it anymore. 
 
Could that have been a super nova? We didn't really see a lot of color afterwards but my son thought there was a very slight green coloring in the area the light or star had been. Any ideas? Thank you.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment