Friday, March 30, 2012

Witness Spots Silver Colored Ball Followed By A Black One In The Sky Over Colorado USA

 
Date:  June 25, 2009
Time:  Approx: 8:45 a.m.
 
Hello, I am in Colorado and just today saw almost the exact same thing. One silver ball with a black ball directly behind it. Had to be a quarter of a mile at most off the ground.
 
I stopped my car to get a better look, but when I stepped out I saw the silver ball shoot across the sky. This was today, June 25th, around 8:45 a.m. They were traveling northeast, maybe 30-40 mph.
 
Of course when they shot into the sky (I only saw the silver ball do this), I could not judge their speed, but about as fast or possibly faster than a jet fighter.
 
I know that sounds odd, but it moved so fast that is the only thing I can compare it to.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment