Saturday, March 31, 2012

Unknown Lights Above The Tree Tops At Bowser British Columbia

 
Date:  Either March 24th or 25th, 2012
Time:  Around 4:30 - 5:00
 
Hi, I am not sure if this was early Saturday or Sunday morning, but I saw some very bright lights in the tree tops across the road from our house.
 
I know it was not the lighthouse, as that is further to the northeast of our house. I thought it might have been a mast from a boat, but it was too high up.
 
I didn't want to email you before because these lights didn't change color.
 
There was a bigger light and then some smaller lights under the bigger one. I think there were about 4 lights in all. I have never seen these lights before.
I do not believe in UFO's. Sincerely.
 
Additional Information:
 
Hi Brian, Sorry I live in Bowser.  West Island Highway. I can see the lighthouse from here. Well the light, not the actual lighthouse. But these lights were not the lighthouse.
 
Too high for the fishing boats too. Thought they might be flares at first, but then flares are only yellowish and only one at a time. The ones I saw looked like they were underneath each other.
 
I was letting my dogs out to go to the bathroom so I know it was around 4:30 - 5:00. Also I can't remember if this was Saturday morning or Sunday morning.
 
If I can answer anything else let me know. I am not a crack pot.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment