Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Three Objects In A Triangular Pattern Seen In The Sky North Of Boston Massachusetts

 
Date:  March 26, 2012
Time:  Approx: 11:00 p.m.
 
I live on the North Shore and at about 11:00 p.m. last night I noticed one, and then three similar objects in the night sky. They were in a large triangular pattern and seemed similar to an aircraft at high altitude. 
 
However, they were not moving and seemed much higher than most aircraft I have observed.
 
I have looked this evening and see one that looks similar and in roughly the same location. However, I do not see the other two. 
 
The object I am seeing tonight could be a planet, (I am by no means an expert) but last night there was three in a triangular pattern.
 
I would estimate the distance between legs of the triangle to be 100 miles. So, a good distance away from each other, but close enough to resemble a set pattern.
 
I Goggled your comments and was wondering does this sound like what you observed? 
 
I have heard nothing mentioned on the news today regarding these lighted objects so I am curious if anyone else has observed them. Thanks.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment