Thursday, March 29, 2012

7 Orange Lights Seen In The Sky Over Magna Salt Lake City Utah

 
Date:  March 23, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m.
 
Greetings, I'm not in your area, but I saw the exact same thing as described over Salt Lake City, UT. It's so odd, because I can't find anything online about anyone else seeing them.
 
There were 7 of the orange lights. The car in front of us pulled over to look at them and so did we. We stared at them for about 3 minutes and they just faded away until there were none.
 
Since the witnesses lights were heading west, I wonder if they were the same ones.
 
I saw them at about 9:30 p.m. Mountain time on the night of the 23rd. Which would have been about two hours after you saw yours. Have you found out anything else about them? Cheers,
 
Additional Information:
 
I saw them over Salt Lake City, UT (more specifically, a suburb of Salt Lake City called Magna). I was driving east when I saw them in the sky over the Rocky Mountains. And they were travelling in what seemed like a north west trajectory.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike)
http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment