Friday, January 21, 2011

Boomerang Winged UFO Spotted Over Pilot Butte Saskatchewan (Photos And Diagram)

Re-posted with update, photos and diagram.

Vike Factor Note: Marina, the lady who witnessed this amazing UFO event and will be a guest on the Jeff Rense show this evening, January 21, 2011 at 8:00 p.m. PST. You will be able to hear first hand what it was she saw, and how it effected her life.

Date: August 11/12 1997
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m. and 12:18 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Pilot Butte Saskatchewan.
Number of witnesses: 7 and 1.
Number of Objects: 1 and 1.
Shape of Objects: Boomerang wing.
Full Description of Event/Sighting: A lot happened afterwards too. The first night the object looked liked a scalloped wing, bright against the stars, high in the sky. Much, much bigger than a jet plane at a high altitude. No sound on either night.

The second night I was alone in my back yard. I was watching the Perseids meteor shower. (as we had been doing the night previously). It was very clear moonless night and the constellations could be seen clearly, Cassiopia especially. I was about to turn in for bed when the Northern Lights flared up in the distant north horizon. I went to my gate to get a better view, my yard at that time faced the open Prairies.

Something to the east of me caught my eye, I can only describe it as a gathering of a flock of black birds, this was only a few seconds, then this huge object sailed over my head. It was so low I could have thrown a rock at it and hit it easily. It was a pale gold/silver, champagne colour. (the colour of many cars these days.) It was just a huge wing, with protuberances all over it. They looked like upturned loaf tins, about 18 inches long by about 10 inches, very smooth and no corners.

It seemed odd that the object seemed to float like a fish in water, rather than something in air.

It made absolutely no sound, not even a hiss or a swish or anything. It was not an ultra light or a hang glider, I am sure of that.

It seemed to hover over my head for several seconds, then it moved above the light standard at the corner of the block about 30 feet away, then like a flash it was gone at an incredible speed up north.

I ran into the house and locked the door and pushed something in front it. I had to laugh at myself for that. I immediately wrote down what I had seen and the time. It is seared on my memory anyway.

Next day I measured distances in my yard and ditch and road and figured that it was about 20-30 feet long and about 80-100 feet wide. I also tossed and waved paper and string around to see if they made any noise as they disturbed the air. They did. I phoned the airport at Regina, and they told me they had registered nothing and every craft has to have a transponder on it.

I contacted Moose Jaw airbase by letter and they said they had nothing out at that time. I contacted them again with a drawing and I got a phone call from the commander of the base. He said they had nothing like that flying and didn't know what it was, and if I saw it again to contact him. I never saw it again.

Strange things happened to my flowers etc., but I don't know if this had anything to do with the UFO. Since then I have been very interested in sightings, but I have never seen one reported like the ones we saw.

Thank you for listening. Happy New Year.

Additional Information:

HI Brian, thank you for kindly getting back to me. It was impulse on my part, that made me tell my story. I do not want to be thought of as a nut. I have told my family and a few friends, but people are very skeptical, and one friend in particular annoyingly insists that what I saw was an Ultra light, or a hang glider or a Stealth bomber. Even though she wasn't there. I think some people are really afraid of the implications of seeing something unknown.

I forgot to add that the next day, up on a Northern Reserve, a farmer found a crop circle in a field. I have often wondered if the two events were related.

This strange event will be forever in my memory.

A few days later my plants started changing. Some of my red flowers had a strict demarcation line down the center and one half was green and the other red, or one was red and yellow. I had some deep purple petunias in a hanging pouch, they started to get white flecks on them, then white streaks.

Eventually they became lime green and purple. (I may have some old photos still) I am a keen gardener, and I do not use chemicals or anything other than natural substances in my garden. My sunflowers developed numerous heads packed tightly up to eight heads onto one stalk. One sunflower was completely green.

I contacted every nursery both in Saskatchewan and Alberta, and sent pictures, but nobody could give me a reason for the weird things happenings to my plants.

If there had been some residue from a farmer's spraying or such, why was garden the only one affected? My neighbour was a keen gardener too and his garden was unaffected.

I was having dinner at his house a week later and I left at about 10:00pm. I looked up at the stars as I often do and saw a very bright Venus. Then I thought it was too large for Venus and then I said, Venus shouldn't be there. (I have an unfortunate habit of talking out loud to my dog) I remember I did a silly thing. I waved at the 'star' and it immediately went out.

That took the grin off my face and I got scared and ran into the house and locked the door. I was a bit paranoid for several months as I kept seeing a 'star' above me even in daylight.

I will send you a copy of the the sketch I made, but I am no artist and it is very crude. I will also look for the photographs to see if I have any tucked away.

I think I sent most of them to the nurseries, and no digital cameras then, Thank you for your interest.

Hello again, these are the only photos I can find. I'm thinking the best ones were sent to the nurseries with my letters. I cannot find any of the red flowered plants which turned half green and half red.

The multi headed sunflowers are not too clear either. The purple petunias, can be seen as they are turning to lime green and purple stripes, but the clearer ones were sent to the nurseries, which I might add never ever got back to me with a reply.

 Also enclose the sketch, as I said I am no artist, but it may be be helpful. It was a clear starry night. I hope this helps, I may have the letter from the Air Force Base.

(I'm a pack rat, I throw little away!) I will look in the New Year for that and any other photos. You have been sent 6 pictures.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential. website:

No comments:

Post a Comment