Tuesday, January 25, 2011

2 Round Orange Objects Over Weston-Super-Mare UK

Date: December 30, 2010
Time: Between 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Weston-Super-Mare UK.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My fiancée and I were in Marin Lake near by sea to feed the swans. I can't remember that correct time, because we didn’t have a watch or mobile phone with us. I saw the first two orange lights. They were in the west, above buildings around the old burned hotel in Marine Lake.

They were in the same location and fading out, at first the lights were very bright. They were smaller than my hand, and from my place they were far away from each other.

The objects were in the same place for some time, until they disappeared and appeared again, but more closer. There wasn't any sounds. A day later my fiancée saw the UFOs again.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment