Thursday, January 27, 2011

Green Light Lights Up The Sky Near Bethlehem Pennsylvania

Date: January 18, 2011
Time: Approx: 5:45 p.m.

Hi Brian, I've been searching to see if anyone else has seen the light my best friend and her sister and I saw on the 18th of January, around 5:45pm. I live near Bethlehem, Pennsylvania and we were driving to the east. There was heavy cloud cover so all we saw was the sky light up with a distinct green light. It pulsed long then short and that was it. I'm so glad to see someone else saw this light! Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment