Friday, January 28, 2011

Half Moon Shaped UFO Seen Towards Fishing Lake Saskatchewan Canada

Date: 1996 (?)
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

About 14 years ago, me and a friend of mine were driving east down Highway 5 (Saskatchewan, Canada) towards Fishing lake around 10:00pm or later. We noticed a half moon shaped object in the sky, which we assumed was the moon, in fact, was not. We were blown away because we knew where the moon was and slowed down to figure out what the hell this was.

As we came to a stop, the object got smaller and then just disappeared. We continued on our way, completely shocked and freaked out. We reached our destination and told some people about what we saw. Of coarse, laughter ensued. We left shortly there after still wondering what we had saw.

Of coarse, UFO was the topic. I dropped off my friend and we decided that this was better off left unsaid. To this day, I still think about it. Then when I Googled the object description, I came across this article. I was once again shocked. Weird.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment