Thursday, January 27, 2011

Metallic Sphere Hovering In The Sky Over Richmond Hill Ontario

Date: January 8, 2011
Time: Between 3:40 and 4:30 p.m.

Hi Brian, when browsing I found your site. I just want to share a UFO Sighting with you, also in Richmond Hill Ontario in regards the one below: http://canadaufo.blogspot.com/2011/01/bright-light-coming-into-witnesses.html

I was driving from Toys r US located in High Tech Drive in Richmond Hill, Ontario, when I turned to Silver Linden going north the street turns into an L shape to the west, this is when I saw an extremely bright light in the west, the sun was very bright so I could not see that much, so I put my polarized lenses on. When I did this, I was very surprised to see that the bright light, it was a metallic sphere hovering in the sky, My wife was beside me and she saw it also.

My theory is that it looked so bright because the metallic sphere was reflecting the sun's light.

The sun was extremely bright to the point that it blinds you this is why I think people were avoiding to see in that direction, but with the shades on I was able to see the object more. It was very far so I was not able to distinguish more details, but what I am certain it was not a plane because at the same time I saw an airplane flying, so I was able to compare the objects and obviously it was not a plane it was a UFO

When I decided to stop and park the car to admire the object, the object was gone, it vanished, but I still saw my reference plane flying by.

This happened on Saturday January 8, 2011 between 3:40 and 4:30 p.m.

I would be very interested to see the video from the first sighting, is it possible that he can load the video to YouTube?

Best regards. Take care and have a good day.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment