Saturday, January 22, 2011

Blue UFO Hovers Then Shoots Off Over Airdrie Alberta

Date: 2002 ?
Time: Evening.

I've seen the same thing. It was probably about two years ago now. I was driving back from work which at the time was in Airdrie, AB. I was taking the back roads. It was dark at the time. As I was heading south on the road that connects with the north end of Beddington Trail, I spotted a bright blue light in the distance.

At first I thought that it was perhaps an airplane, but as it got closer I realized it wasn't. It was about fifty yards sort of to the left of me, hovered for a few seconds and took off behind me in the distance, far too fast to be anything manmade. To this day, I still have no explanation of what I saw. Pretty strange.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment