Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pulsing Bright Light Hovers Then Starts Moving Over La Selva Beach California

Date: January 23, 2011
Time: Approx: 7:15 p.m.

I am from La Selva Beach, California and I was looking south, possibly around Moss Landing to Marina at about 7:15pm Sunday January 23, 2011. I was driving on San Andreas Road and saw a light above the hillside horizon of my perspective and probably about 5 - 7 miles away at approximately 5,000 feet above sea level. It was stationary and very bright, singular and circular and off white in color and blinking on and off.

I pulled off the road and eventually got out of my car to watch this odd spectacle.

Nobody else drove by during the three minutes that I watched. It eventually stopped pulsing and maintained a constant brightness as it began to finally start moving. It traveled toward the east and in all honesty, began to take on the look of an aircraft.

However, make no doubt, this could not have been a plane as I watched it hovering. Could it have been a helicopter? There was no sound, but it was probably too far to hear if that had been the case. However, everything in me said that this was way to still to be a helicopter. Furthermore, the odd pulsing light was very different than anything I have ever seen in the sky. Take Care.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment