Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Large Flame Colored Circle/Object Over Reynoldsburg Ohio

Date: January 1, 2011
Time: 12:07 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Reynoldsburg Ohio.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Shortly after midnight (New Year's Eve) my brother and I were standing on my back porch listening to all the firecrackers, guns, and emergency sirens in the neighborhood. During this, a large flame-colored circle appeared in the sky to the west. It moved fairly slow compared to the planes and helicopters I see on a daily basis.

We watched it move to the east for about 7 or 8 seconds. It made what looked like a slight turn and took off at astonishing speed. The sky was totally clear and this object was clearly visible and large. I have never been a believer in UFO’s or anything paranormal for that matter and I'm stunned that I'm even reporting to this web site.

I was shocked that nothing appeared on the local news channels since this sighting so I thought I would report it here. With the amount of people outside within minutes of New Year's Eve, I'm amazed this did not make the news. Hundreds of people had to have seen it. Wish I had photos or video to share, but it was over way to quick.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment