Saturday, July 24, 2010

Object Looked Like It Was On Fire Over Greenwood Indiana


Date: July 12, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

UFO Investigator Brian Vike Note: It was not me who saw the lights, but another person who had filed a report to me.

Hello, I just found your post in which you explained what you saw in the sky over Greenwood, IN on July 12.

My husband and I were just outside (just after 10:00 p.m.) and saw much the same thing. It started in the west and flew past us toward the northeast.

It looked like something was on fire, but like you said was too slow to be a meteor. Anyway we thought it was strange.

Tried to get a picture, but it was too far away to get much. Thanks.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment