Thursday, July 22, 2010

Round Orange Glowing Balls Over Northwest Arkansas

Date: July 21, 2010
Time: 9:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Northwest Arkansas.
Number of witnesses: 6
Number of Objects: 5
Shape of Objects: Round orange glowing balls.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I went into my driveway and saw 5 orange glowing balls in the eastern sky moving to the north. I yelled at my husband and 4 children who came outside and saw the strange shapes as well. They were in the formation of a square and then one light tailed directly in the middle of the last two balls. They moved in a smooth way to the North that I have never seen and faded out into the clouds after about 2 minutes. I really have never seen anything like it.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment