Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Orange Yellow Object Breaks Up Into 3 Pieces Near Dayton Ohio (Graphic)

Date: July 17, 2010
Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Good Afternoon. I also reported this sighting to nuforc.org the night of the occurrence. I called their hot line and filled out a report. Since then, I have been looking on the internet to see if their are any other witnesses to this sighting.

I have found a few, including a couple on your site that seem to be similar to what I witnessed. My husband and I do not live in the Dayton area, but were visiting family at the time of the sighting. We would really like to know what we saw. The following is the report I sent the night of the incident:

At around 10:00pm on July 17, 2010 in the area of Dayton, Ohio, my husband and I were traveling I-75 South and had just exited the Centerville-Miamisburg exit and turned left. I was in the passenger’s seat and my husband was driving. I happened to look out my window to the right and in the distance, coming towards the earth diagonally, I saw what I thought to be a large, slow moving meteor coming towards the earth.

It was orange-yellowish in color and had a long tail. As it was approaching, it split off into 3 different balls of light that seemed to be about the sizes of very large stars and they continued to have the same color.

They hovered in different parts of the sky and hovered up then down (not simultaneously) and then finally just down until we could not longer see them because of the obstruction of view and the fact that we were driving in the opposite direction. * End of original report*

I would also like to add that the lights reminded me of streetlight lamps in their color only a bit darker. I thought of adding that to the original report, but did not. Also, describing their size as very large stars may not be an accurate description. I was just trying to compare them to something else in the sky.

It was hard to determine their exact shape, but they were not exactly balls, more like sideways ovals, but a little more flat than round on the sides ( very huge streetlight lamps). I have attached a drawing I did on paint of what I saw. It's not very good at all; it will hopefully just give an idea of what I saw and maybe help anyone else who saw the same thing. Thanks again.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment