Wednesday, July 28, 2010

UFO Appears Like Stars Over Haliburton Ontario

Date: July 18, 2010
Time: Approx: 1:00 - 1:30 a.m.

Hi there. I read the sighting. Here is mine. I was cottaging in Haliburton and my son had a group of friends around the campfire. The lake was very quiet. I went out to check on things around 1:00 - 1:30 a.m. As I walked back to the cottage, a flash in the sky caught my eye. It was a very clear night.

There was a grouping of stars which began to brighten and became very, very intense in brightness. This lasted for a couple of seconds and then the entire grouping of stars started to dim to the point that you could not see them.

After about 5 seconds, the same grouping of stars once again became very, very bright, then dimmed again to the point you could not see them. This grouping of stars also moved a fair distance in the approximate 10 minutes that we all stood and watched them. It was very strange. There was no noise.

It crossed my mind that perhaps it was some type of UFO framed by star type lights. This would have been a very large UFO if it was. I mentioned to my son and his friends that if anything strange happened to get into the cottage. It was just a very, very strange group of stars.

I peeked out throughout the night to see whether they were still around, but my I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me.

I too was curious if anyone else had witnessed this so I Googled strange star sightings for July 18, 2010 and there was a couple on an Alberta UFO site that saw exactly what we saw and the description of the sighting was what we all saw. The sighting in Alberta was at 1:00 a.m. on July 18th.

I had an uneasy feeling. My son said it was probably a satellite and therefore I didn't pay too much more attention to it.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment