Saturday, July 24, 2010

White Clustered Lights/UFOs Over East Diehl Naperville Illinois

Date: July 23, 2010
Time: 11:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: East Diehl, Naperville, IL.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 8
Shape of Objects: Round and changing shapes.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: As I left work at Northern Illinois University, Naperville, IL last night and was going to my car, I noticed approximately 40 feet up there were white, round, clustered, lighted objects moving around, cascading around, moving back and forth, crossing over and sort of bouncing off of each other (a couple bouncing off each other at a time. I went inside and had my co-worker look at them. He saw them too.

I drove my car toward the lights and they would move as I got under them, as if trying to avoid me. They finally started moving north, over I-88. They got higher and spread out as they went north. We both agree it was very odd and we have never seen anything like this before. I called the Naperville police today and they said there were no similar reports. I called DuPage airport and reported it to them. The police suggested I call the FAA, which I did, but there office is closed until Monday.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment