Monday, July 19, 2010

Bright Orange Light Over Long Point Ontario

Date: July 14, 2010
Time: Approx: 11:00 - 11:30 p.m.

Good afternoon Brian, My family and I were also camping at Long Point that same night. I didn’t witness the entire sighting, but I was there to see the end of it. All that I saw as an orange object in the sky that moved very slowly, then just stayed still for about 2 minutes, then just disappeared. I actually thought that it was just a meteor that burnt out.
Both my sister and sister-in-law witnessed the entire sighting.

Their account of the sighting was, they saw this bright orange light in the sky floating ever so slowing and it looked like it had a long burning tail on it. It came around the tree line of the camp grounds and then just stopped. After a little while it started to move again, this is where I came upon them on our campsite all freaked out and wondering what the heck they were witnessing.

We decided to go down to the beach, flashlights in hand and try to see if we could see it again from a better angle, but there was nothing there, it just vanished. We then proceeded to walk back to our campsite and we had asked a few other campers if they had just seen what we had seen and they said yes, so the person that sent you this letter is not crazy, most of the campers that we had talked to had indeed seen something, but could not really explain it or had no explanation themselves.

Furthermore, my dad and I were sitting at the camp fire just a few nights before this sighting and we also witnessed something strange, there was a bright white light in the sky (with no flashing lights, so we knew it wasn’t a plane), and my dad had asked me if the light seemed to be zigzagging around, so I watched very intently and it was indeed zigzagging throughout the sky, it was not going in a straight line.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment