Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ball Of Fire Over Cape Town South Africa

Date: July 26, 2010
Time: Evening.

Hi, I saw the same ball of fire in Cape Town last night, watching from my lounge window. I was relaxing on my couch simply staring out the window when this sight passed before my eyes.

I had a very narrow view of the skyline, and was amazed to see this site directly within my area of focus. I could clearly see flames, but it was hard to tell the distance. It looked very close to me. It appeared yellow in colour, travelling too fast to be an object on fire blowing in the wind, and also it appeared to be travelling in a straight trajectory towards the earth.

Because I had a narrow view of the skyline, I can judge very accurately where the fiery ball disappeared below the horizon, and could probably calculate an arc over which it would have landed. As I initially thought it had touched down close by, I was considering exploring the neighborhood to see whether there was any sign of it landing.

I stay in Oakridge, a suburb of Meadowridge. Hope this is helpful! Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment