Monday, July 26, 2010

15 Orange Balls Over Southminster Essex UK

Date: July 24, 2010
Time: Approx: 9:55 p.m.

Hi, my name is (name removed) and I live in Southminster, Essex. At approx: 9.55pm on Saturday evening (24th July), I was standing at my back door and saw about 15 orange balls sailing across the sky, one after the other. I have never seen anything like this before and nobody I have asked saw them.

Therefore I started to research online and came across your site. I expect they were the same objects that the man who was travelling from Grays to Southend saw whilst in the car with his wife.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment