Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Two UFOs Seen From Wreck Beach In Vancouver British Columbia

Date: July 24, 2010
Time: Approx: 5:00 p.m.

Hi, on July 24th I was at Wreck Beach in Vancouver BC at around 5:00pm and I looked up and saw two aircraft that looked strange. They had to big round bright lights and were skinny. I attached a Photoshop drawing so you can get a better idea of what they looked like.

It was a clear day, no clouds, I looked up and thought it was a strange looking plane and then it vanished and I wondered if I saw that right.

Then there was another one following closely behind that one and it vanished into thin air as well. Nobody else was looking so I don’t have anyone to back this up. No drugs or alcohol was involved as I’m a pregnant lady.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment