Monday, March 1, 2010

Large Low Flying Orange Sphere Over Chula Vista National City California

Date: January 29, 2010
Time: Approx: 6:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Chula Vista, National City California.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Sphere.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My father, a friend and I were returning from Tijuana headed north, Friday the 29th at around 6:30 p.m., the sun had just fully gone down. It was dark on the I-5, at around the 27 mile marker we all noticed a large orange sphere over the trees on the right hand (east) side of I-5. It appeared to be a balloon over a car lot or business. My dad (who was military for 40 years) mentioned it was too perfect for a balloon or blimp. It was perfectly round, glowing orange with a *non-strobing* red light on top. I think the red light is important cause I think it is FAA law that all thing a certain distance off of the ground must have a red strobe.

We observed the object for a minute or so until we cleared the trees, then we noticed it was not close to the ground at all. Rather, it was maybe about an 1/8 mile (+ or -) away and several hundred feet off the ground. All of this lends to an object of spectacular size. It was about a thumbs width at arms length.

I noticed, what I thought, was a "halo" about 2/3 down the sphere, around the circumference, like a haze where the sphere was ever so slightly lighter. (This was not witnessed by the other two in our car.)

We laughed about it and dismissed it until I Googled it and found several stories that fit it in the So-Cal area. I did get a photo from the car on my iPhone, terrible quality, shaky, but you can see the object's color and size in relativity to the lights in the picture.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment