Monday, March 22, 2010

Bright Orange Objects Over Ayrshire Scotland (Photo/Video)

Date: March 20, 2010
Time: 9:30 p.m.

Hi Brian, I think I saw the same thing you did last night near my home in Ayrshire.

I was sure it was just two small private planes at first, as I walked the dogs up our hill, but as they got closer I noticed there was no sound and I knew I was looking at two unusual flying objects. They were very bright orange and silent. I headed for home rather quickly in the hope of capturing them on my camera.

To be honest I would have thought by the time I got to the house put the dogs in and got my phone and camera they would be long gone. However they were still there when I went out to look which convinced me they were unusual as one blasted off to the left of me and the other stayed in the one spot and then began to flit up and down etc.

I will send you a link to my phone video which is not great as it shows the object as white light and not orange, but you can see it's odd movements and on my phone software the video shows up strange shapes, but you do not see this on YouTube so I have taken a picture of the shapes for you to see.

What ever it was, I found it to be very exciting and guess I will look up more often now. The picture is big, but it has to be to allow you to see the orange shape off to the left of the moon and down a little.

Video link to YouTube to watch the footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWt7ymYj-do

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment