Monday, March 22, 2010

Multiple Sightings Of Orange Lights Over Stoke-On-Trent UK

Date: March 21, 2010
Time: 7:00 p.m.

On searching through Google for story's or answers, I found a post that was sent to you on Saturday, February 20, 2010 about a strange light near Glasgow on February 14, 2010.

On quite a few occasions now, I too have seen a strange glow across the sky. The last one I saw was over Stoke-On-Trent and was brighter than usual which was last night, March 21, 2010 at 7:00pm. It was traveling around 5x faster than an aeroplane and the time before this was the night before (March 20, 2010) at 9:00pm. This was going about 2x the standard speed of an aeroplane.

Before this was February 14, 2010 where I saw 2 again around 9:00pm., both traveling at 2x the speed of a plane and both followed the same path. Then a couple of times before this was just after Christmas at 2:00am one day and about 8:00pm another night. I can't remember the date as with this being my first spotting and I never thought about it.

The best way to describe what I saw was, it first looks like an aeroplane on fire, there is never any sound and they don't always run the same way. What I mean is the two just after Christmas traveled the same direction on the different nights and the others seem to go roughly the same way, but last nights went the opposite way.

Where is best to report any more sightings as I was thinking of logging my sightings and keeping a record, but unless someone's going to look into this, I didn't see a point. I did take a picture on my phone, but the quality is bad so didn't bother attaching it to this email. I'm trying to get a good clear picture of it, but with the limited time from when I see it in the sky and fumble with a camera, it's gone.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment