Wednesday, March 17, 2010

3 Ovoid Flames Of Light Over The United Kingdom


Date: January 25, 2010
Time: Approx: 9:10 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Looking out bedroom window.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Ovoid, flames.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was lying in bed, looking out of the window at the dark sky. It was perfectly clear, moonlit, the stars were shining. Two ovoid flames came across the sky, very close to each other, in tandem. Direction SE to NW in straight line. As these passed over another one came by, following the same track, again, an ovoid flame. I looked out and as it passed over the house next to me, its flame suddenly went out.

I think it was the same night or night after that a strange red and orange light, flashing, (it had the feeling of a structure about it), came over the house, this time from west to east. Even more strangely, that next morning I was looking out at the garden at the sky and this same object, not very high, passed in the direction east to west.

It was silent, not very high and I assume far too low for a satellite. I thought the flames so-called were flares from the coastguards, but this seems less likely the more I think about it. they were very symmetric in shape and size, very strange.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment