Thursday, March 25, 2010

5 Balls Of Bright Orange Fire Norton Stoke On Trent UK

Date: March 24, 2010
Time: 10:05 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Norton Stoke On Trent.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 5
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: At 22.05hrs I let the dog out of my patio doors. I looked up and saw 3 orange balls of fire moving through the sky in a line moving from east to west and they were of equal distance apart. Then 2 more followed about 20 seconds flying time behind the first three.

There was no sound, whatsoever and I could clearly see that all 5 were round balls of bright orange fire. I concentrated my view to the 2 flame balls and when I looked back across the sky to view the first 3, they were gone. I thought that they may have gone behind cloud cover (it was a cloudy night and we had some rainfall).

I followed the remaining 2 with my vision and watched them until they left my view, which was about 30 seconds. The first 3 must have picked up speed and left as there was no way that they would have left my vision as I only focused on the trailing 2 for a few seconds. Does anyone have any idea of what they are? Weird.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment